Giraffe Sun Hat!

Sun hat made with “Giraffe Family” large and small proofs

This was a fun experiment. I used parts of a pattern I made, and a pattern I bought. Then I added another piece to fill in the back. I left the hole from the baseball cap head part, so I could add a shoe string adjustment string.

I reinforced the front brim with foam core fusion material, and the rest with quilt batting. The back panel is just cloth to allow for adjustment.

Now…..after my hat digression, I’m back to my Sunflowers in the Wind!

DulciArt

Happily retired! Renewing my interests in music and art. Hoping to improve my skills in all creative areas.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.